Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Being highly bored and not at the least bit tired has led to me posting again in the same day. Isn't that FABULOUS? Doesn't it make you jump for joy? Bowl for spagetti sauce? Even WAIL IN PLEASURE? If it isn't painfully obvious that I am not at full mental capacity at the moment, I will do my best to prove it in the next few minutes.

AIM is boring. The people that I actually enjoy talking to (Jerry, Lily, and sometimes Barr) are never active when I am. It's all so shitty, it makes me wonder as to why I even bother signing on every day. So I can put up an away message that says, "I'm not here," when I really am, but I just don't want to talk to people like Kirill, or Mia? It's terrible! And don't get me started about group blogs! The last time I've actually seen meaning in posting to them was a month ago. They have a half-life inversely proportional to the number of people on them. Take Captain Planet as an example. There are masses of people on it, including Kinzie. It hasn't been posted to since... well, since. I have another example, but that one's just embarrassing. I won't even bother. One more thing, while I'm on the subject of popular things that just suck. iPods. They have become this fad at Uni, the only school with people rich and anally-retentive enough to actually want them. I've seen Robert Boyce, Nick, Kyle, a subbie, Tomek, and Ariel attatched to them. It sickens me. Maybe the iPod IS a good mp3 player, but don't just get them because they cost a lot and have proportionately less storage space. I've seen better looking players with more space for less money. They all play mp3's. Why pay more?

I think that's enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home