Saturday, June 25, 2005

Alright, it's been ages since I posted, and I'm not going to offer any excuses- to be honest, I don't think anyone would listen. Anyways, senior year wrapped itself up rather nicely- everybody was on good terms, as far as I saw. Graduation was nothing less than heart-warming, even if I thought my speech didn't do quite as well as we all wanted it to. Whatever, I'm sure Thriller made up for it. I'm starting to put more of my mind on the future- I mean, what the hell- I'm going to New York. Everyone else is fine, they're staying in town, but damn- everything changes come August.
I will say this- I'll go my best to keep a part of me here in C-U. A cliched notion, sure, but I really want to keep some of this experience, because it's made me who I am today. I'm not going to say I dont regret some of it, but it's not something I really have a say in, either.
I want to say goodbye now, because goddamn if we do when the time actually comes. Goodbye, thanks for all the mammaries, see you in the winter.
Enjoy yourself, bitches. It's a celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home