Saturday, October 01, 2005

What?

I came back from dinner out in town, a post modern italian place called Sally's. Aparently they were so cool, that not only was school beneath them, but also dollar signs, decimal places, and more than one page on the menu for something that isn't alchohol. All that aside, the grilled chicken did me quite nicely.
Also found a cozy Japanese place that served ice cream and cuisine. It smelled divine, but I only had room for the cookie dough. And a mochi. And some rice crackers. The total was 6.66. Before Lucifer could cash in my soul, however, I added a 50c tip because the cashier was cute and friendly despite being incredibly busy. I think my stomach may be housing some sort of demon, though.
Mike and Adam and I, after some extensive searching, found a tv in the laundry room of Dickson so we could watch Scarface. I don't think they appreciated the Aristotelean nature of the tragedy.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home