Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Yale

Deferred.

This is better than denied, but a hell of a lot more agonizing than either of the definitive decisions. 42% deffered, 38% denied, 20% accepted. Something like that, I think. There's a 14.4% chance for deffered students. Wow, I really don't think I'm gonna get in.
Well, shit happens.

The U of I still looks like a great place. I have no qualms with it.
Harvard, Cornell, Princeton, U of Chicago- I'm applying to all of those for regular; Harvard'd be nice though I hate looking like a snob, Cornell and Princeton I know relatively little about- I'd have to visit them if I got in, U of Chicago is pretty good.

To tell the truth, if I could kick something innocent and preferably male, I would feel a hell of a lot better now.

My apps are done in all but name. I just need to click a few buttons and my worries are over, I think...

Bet you can't defer me with a FIST IN YOUR GUT!

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger MYW said...

U of Chicago purportedly has the ugliest student body in the world. don't go there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home