Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I have to admit, I have little to post about during school weeks.

My mom's been pestering me about college planning, and even though I resent it, the voice(s) in the back of my head nag at me, telling me "Your waffles are ready, but your college planning is ding dong the witch is dead." I make just as much sense out of this as you do, but I get the feeling that they're trying to say I should indeed be preparing. I'm already taking the SAT on the 24th, the ACT in March, and I'm considering various summer programs and/or college trips in the summer. What sinks my boat is the fact that the Spring semester is going to suck royal asscheek, and I'll have to actually work hard.

Hm... I dunno, tell me something I could do over the weekend, besides the LAN party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home