Monday, December 29, 2003

I'M BACK

And I've brought a post along with me. enjoy:

So I woke up in the hotel room at around 9 and arose expecting a trip back to Champaign as soon as we checked out. Boy oh boy, was I wrong. We first went to a McDonalds for breakfast (my parents did not want to pay another 90 bucks for brunch), and then went to a gargantuan complex named Ikea. Any guesses as to the nationality of this store? Hint: bork bork bork! Well, Ikea was like Wal-Mart with better prices and more sensible styles. We bought two lamps, some china, and an easel for my sister.

Did we go back then? No, we went to the International Club of Merchants, a fancy name for a Chinese-run store with Spanish and Asian food, and nothing else besides a bathroom. We shopped there for a while, and headed home at around 3.

Jerry says that Kangway is in Chicago now. What the hell is wrong with us? Chicago is a really boring place if you forget the good food. Apparently just because it's two hours away now we can go there a lot and call it a nice vacation spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home