Sunday, January 04, 2004

There was a sleepover just last night at Max's house. It involved an unprecedented amount of 5 member of the posse (being Jerry, Max, Barr, Ben, and me) and was by far a lot more exciting than usual. I'm still in conflict as to what I should be posting about it and what I shouldn't, so for now my content will remain mild.

We began with pizza, as is the norm. Then we played ping-pong, and watched "But I'm a Cheerleader." Very interesting movie indeed. More interesting was the truth-or-dare session, which involved never-nude strip ping-pong, Barr pole dancing, Jerry sliding down the stairs in a most public manner, nude strip jenga in the dark, and raw egg consumption. I suppose that if you're reading here you already know how we act together, so there's no need for me to try and justify all of this. Then we watched Scarface-- excellent movie-- and slept for a few hours before leaving.

This time's Gay ratings were slightly twisted- this time we had couples facing off against eachother. In the end Drew and Brad triumphed, in a great voting spectacle.

CONGRATULATIONS TO DREW AND BRAD
HONORABLE MENTIONS GO TO AGGIE AND AYESHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home