Monday, December 22, 2003

Breaks suck only when you're in one.

I'm so damn bored at home, and I can't go out because my bike is trashed and the rest of our bikes suck (even more). So what do I do? I pass the time with Vice City, Soldat, and breakout. How marvelous. I'm anticipating Christmas because I'll be getting more things to occupy myself with. Plus, my mom gets especially edgy because she expects me to turn the house into a Martha Stewart miracle. If I don't tidy the rooms, clean the dishes, or keep all the tiles within three shades of white, I get a yap-yap-yap every evening. Imagine an entire summer like that. I'm glad I had camp last year, and a Japan trip this year.

I'm cutting this post short because of a bookstore trip. Have fun, people, and don't forget to shout out.

I am also now posting afterwards, just to take up time.

Items, quickly-
=Bought another Oasis album, "Heathen Chemistry." When the first song on the CD is "Hindu Times," great things commence.
=Barr wants another party. This time it might not work.
=Kirill wants another Halo LAN party. This time it might not work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home