Thursday, December 25, 2003

Every time I log onto the internet, I launch my mind into another struggle. I launch my Avant browser, and make a beeline for my blog. What will I post? SHOULD I post? These questions usually end up with negative answers. I then log onto AIM, which is usually empty. Then, I log off and play games. Breaks can be exhilarating.

Well, here I am on Christmas day. A listoff of my gifts: "The Essential Bruce Springsteen," which I didn't end up liking very much, a perplexing keychain, and a Creative mp3 player with 30 gigs of storage. It takes up about half as much room as my CD player, and eliminated the need to switch materials every album. So I'm happy with that. AND I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU MENTION AN IPOD I WILL KILL YOU.

I looked at the Zen Xtra Jukebox in comparison so said device. It seemed better because it cost a whole lot less. I still like it for that. Yes, the ipod is thinner, has a "cool circular thingy," and a whole bunch of crap, but I opted to pay less (and yes, it was me who in essence paid, as these sort of things detract from future events such as my birthday). So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home